Stopped working

Hi I am looking for help my Blade 7000s was working fine until 6:30pm yesterday when the internet switched itself off and on again now FTA channels all work but nothing else contacted my provider who sent me another N-Line but still nothing when i enter the information its says disconnected I am at a total loss and was wondering if anyone else as encountered similar problems.

Go into your network settings and look up the IP address of the 7000s
Run a command box on your PC and try to ping the IP address of your 7000s to make sure its on the network.
If it is, press 9991 from any channel and see if you line is still connected.
If not. then you will need a new line, or their server may be down.
Before anything though, reboot both 7000s and router.

rebooted both and also got a new line yet nothing but FTA work checked the IP address and its seems like the correct one at a total loss

rebooted both and also got a new line yet nothing but FTA work checked the IP address and its seems like the correct one at a total loss
Maybe different from my box but this happened to me and I had to go into the settings and restart the Mgcam and it cane back on.

just checked again and it seems the IP address is different on my bladebox to my home network will that make a difference

---------- Post Merged at 09:18 AM ----------

how do you restart it i have never had to do this before

just checked again and it seems the IP address is different on my bladebox to my home network will that make a difference

---------- Post Merged at 09:18 AM ----------

how do you restart it i have never had to do this before
What software do you have on it ?
Is it openvix ?

DHCP is switched on whats happening now is when i set to active on the 9991 menu it says connected for about 10 seconds then disconnects

Also make sure you have newcamd selected as the line protocol

The top of where you entered your line information

Back