Strange problem with some channels

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
I have recently sorted out 2 boxes for freinds one being the kryptview ( i have same box) and the other the SV4 USB. Plus i notice that on the SV4 one of the differences to the SV3 is that if i want to rescan i press the green button. On the SV4 you cant do that and have to go into installation to auto scan.

My strange problem is there are channels that i just cannot get to work - yet they are on the same frequency as other channels which work. I also have the problem of having more than one of some channels like BBC1 ( had 4 of those) but if you delete the extra channels its wiped all 4 out and not just the one you tried to delete

What i have found strange is that say Sly news i can received on my boxes but NOT on my friends even though i have manualy added the channel.
Some of the channels ive come across are sly news, livin dicovery disney again its not the frequency as that works on other channels like living 1 disney +1 etc

Yes i have checked that the keycod( emu) is on and all other sly channels etc work. 1st thing i checked was sly Sports

Hope you can make sense of what ive tried to say.
Im going to take a look just to see if there is any new firmware for any of the bozes, but then again i have not updated the firmware on mine latley.

Sometimes my sv3 does this but if you go into channel edit you may find several instances of one channel.
If there is try selecting each one in turn until one works then delete the rest. Cant swear the sv4 is the same tho never seen one.

Sometimes my sv3 does this but if you go into channel edit you may find several instances of one channel.
If there is try selecting each one in turn until one works then delete the rest. Cant swear the sv4 is the same tho never seen one.

tried that but for some reason it deletes the lot - the SV4 works differently to the SV3's. Menu system is totally different. Plus i even tried to delete the everything on the freqs that didnt work and re install them but the still wont work. Another strange thing is if there is more than one of the same channel some are on the same freq and others are just that half different : example 699.000 or 698.750

Back