stream from blade media to pc

hey guys,

I was wondering if is at all possible to stream live from my blade box to my friends computer so he can watch football etc.

if this is possible can you point me in the right direction to get a tutorial of some kind.

cheers guys

damn, i thought it would be possible since iv watched boxing etc online and sometimes someone is changing the channel lol

hes away from home just now so was just trying to help him out with the footy

damn, i thought it would be possible since iv watched boxing etc online and sometimes someone is changing the channel lol

hes away from home just now so was just trying to help him out with the footy

That would be an online stream you are referring to. Mainly when a user connects their box to a Video Capture card built in the computer to stream video footage online.

You are able to connect to either a local IP address and play from your PC or an IP address across the internet... ie: across the internet means you can share your video library with your friend in another town or even country; they can browse your files and play them right across the internet. It works with the same file formats as playing from the USB... ie: Xvid, MKV, MPG1, MPG2, TS, flv, etc., etc. Please note: you will both need good internet speeds to do this. Please download the Blade Stream software from this website.

Back