Stream from Tablet To Zgemma H2s

BenH86123

Hi guys,

Is there any way to stream from a tablet to a zgemma h2s?

I know you can do it the other way round but I have a few videos on my tablet that I wouldn't mind watching on the big screen.

I know I could FTP them over but just wondering if there is a way to just stream them direct.

Cheers,

not found a way to do this, but if you have an app that can beam it to your tv (if its a smart tv) then I use TV Assist from the apple store. It might be possible to send to zgemma, but I have only ever sent to TV directly....

Ah okay mate thank you. - Do you know how to stream FROM zgemma to android? I can stream pre-recorded items both on LAN and 4g but cant seem to get live tv to stream over 4g or on wifi at work.

Cheers,

Does timote stream from android to zgemma or visa versa? I can stream to an android device when connected to my LAN but can't seem to do it when connected via 4g or the wifi at work.

Cheers.

i use it to stream from my zgemma to my phone on the same network over wifi i've tried once to set up outside of network using a no ip address but it caused bootloop issues even after reflashing i couldn't connect via ftp and had reboot issues again i ended up having to factory resetting router and reflashing box again after that i've left it as it is if your after watching sport try mobdro for android that also has a few movie, news and cartoon channels

Dsayers i got that to work once or twice but these days it just hangs. Timote remote works grand but the streaming for me quit. Wondering if its cause mxplayer on Samsung Galaxy s6 edge + is default. Tried changing settings in mx too but no joy

Back