Stream sports sites?

tonym1

Hi, Can anyone help I have a zgemma h2h and happy with my current setup with using VM line, however I would like to stream celtic or rangers tv homes games that are shown on certain websites same way sports devil shows them on Kodi. I did have Kodi installed on my older 2s but when I tried again with the h2h it just seems to crash or it trys to load but nothing happens.
Is it possible to simply add a website to the IPTV section of kiddacs openatv build or would I need to purchase a paid IPTV line and use putty to do this?

Any help is much appreciated
Thanks
T

I would have said sportsmania however they are struggling for Scottish club channels these days - sadly

i have the same setup as you my friend. Sportsmania have now cancelled all scottish club channels due to their accounts being banned from restreaming. if you would want to continue having both of these channels. there is a IPTV service which integrates in your VM guide after your VM chans. it is V-streams if you search their twitter and deal with them. they can give you those chans plus a ton more all in HD

Back