Streaming from one Zgemma to another

Ok that might be my problem i only have one tuner that i use which is cable. So whenever down stairs is watching its not going to work upstairs. I have it set up the same as Amazon mikes post. Cheers guys.

thats deffo the problem then,
it will only work when your primary box is in standby in that case,

Hi guys, the other week i mentioned about my tuner intermittently streaming to my other box. Ive discovered the problem is when the main box is in standby its still on the channel so upstairs i can only watch the channel that the box is on in standby :-( does anyone know a fix? Any help would be appreciated.

if its in standby it shouldnt matter what channel its on,
I only have one cable tuner in my box and if it is on sat [twin tuner], or in standby I can change channel from my client box, even if it was on a cable channel when I turned it off.

EDIT : yes, the H4 will solve your problem as it has more than 1 tuner

Cheers Steptoe, i have no idea why mine is doing that? im convinced its the ipab build now! Im going to flash Wooshbuild on my two boxes tomorrow hopefully that will sort it

Cheers Steptoe, i have no idea why mine is doing that? im convinced its the ipab build now! Im going to flash Wooshbuild on my two boxes tomorrow hopefully that will sort it
have you tried using webif on your PC to see if you can change channel using that if the box is in standby

I'm just using plain Vix on my boxes, so may be an idea for you to try using plain ATV and see if that works, then try a build , that way it eliminates plugins/addons etc

Webif works fine on the laptop. But on the box the stream doesnt work. Must be the remote streamer app buggy on this ipab build. Will do clean installs with atv or vix and see if that fixes it thanks for your help mate.

This morning i put the fallback on with ip address and all was working fine i removed the remote channel streamer and still was working fine. The second i went downstairs and changed the channel from vm previews to bbc1 and back on standby the stream wouldnt work anymore upstairs anymore. Tried webif and its showing bbc1 in use even though its in standby.

That's really strange,
Are you still using a build, or plain ATV,?
Its deffo a box or image issue,

On webif, can you change the channel,?

Ive sorted it now i reflashed with dslayers h2h build and works all the time now. Thanks for your help mate.

all good in the end mate, :(y):
its a cracking extra once its sorted,
just wish I could do it with a V8s so Id have it in the bedroom as well,
I use my F1 as main box and stream to an Edision in shed if there is anything on cable I want to watch out there

im so happy to be able to use the h2s with all channels. If i had not seen this thread i would have probably sold it on the bootsale as it was useless to me without sports and movies! Will defo be getting the H4 soon, as i will be needing another box for the man cave.

im so happy to be able to use the h2s with all channels. If i had not seen this thread i would have probably sold it on the bootsale as it was useless to me without sports and movies! Will defo be getting the H4 soon, as i will be needing another box for the man cave.

if you have a sat dish there are a lot of sports [some english audio ] and movies [lots of english audio ] on 19.2e

Been using client mode for a few months now and been work great. I've noticed this evening that the epg isn't being sent over to the host box.

Anyone had similar issues?

I'll give it try - Thanks.

Just confused as to why it's suddenly stopped working after months of being fine?

no idea,
I havent got mine set up to do it automatically,
I only pull them in if there is something on cable that I want to watch on my sat box.
which, tbh, isnt very often.

Back