Streaming problems

Kochney

Hi

I got my my zgemma 2s yesterday, and set up everything right i think. however i found iptv list updater i think it is, it added a load to my bouquets but if i click on any of them it starts to stream then it just stops dead.

If any one has any ideas thats be spot on.

Cheers

ive got a 32gb lexar jumpdrive in at the minute, and im pretty sure i set it to initialise. I know its definately changed to ext4. I can record to it and use timeshift etc. Ill have another look later on and report back. cheers

just thought id give an update. Ive tried a few more streams etc and all seem to want to freeze. I'll be honest its something i'll never use, but because its on there i want it to. could it be something to do with the updates?? i had a quick look yesterday and it said i had 180 updates??

I am having the same issue with an openvix image. YouTube, tsmedia etc all play 1sec of the stream and then freeze...

Been told to try another image as this is my 2nd Openvix image with the same problem

Also does your Ondemand load and play ok?

Mine loads up ok and seems to play but just gives a blank grey screen?

Ondemand not much good.

Try reboot box to get streams to play and make sure u have usb set up to buffer to

as sucmnsee said you need to reboot the box and they should work 100%. not just restart gui but a full reboot, power of at back and power on again to be sure, works for me everytime.

Back