Streaming via Kodi

Hi

I'm interested in the Star 2 and a requirement I have is to stream to Kodi. I believe the addon is VU+ and it is compatible with enigma 2 so I'm assuming it'll work with the enigma firmware... Will it work with the image that looks like Sky? I think it is called Blue HD.

John

Blue HD isnt an image, John. Its a skin. Its just the settings that make it look how it does. Personally, as a long time Sky user, I wanted a change and so use MetrixHD which I really like.

The images from Sucmnsee and MTPockets on here are based on OpenVix and OpenATV respectively. Both come with the Sly style settings, but you dont have to use them looking like that if you dont want to. There are loads of skins you can download, and they dont fundamentally change the way the distro works.

To answer your streaming to Kodi question, you are quite right. The Vu plugin for Kodi will connect to the ZGemma and allow you to stream live TV through Kodi.

There is a video tutorial here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK7fyVo-Mw8. Just follow the steps if you dont speak foreign! :woohoo:

Back