Struggling to setup H5.2tc

morning guys any help would be great, I tried to flash a couple of the H5.2tc yesterday my first attempt I got stuck boot front display panel and then tried reflashing with a few images and nothing any good, second box I've downloaded image from zgemma.tv and it's the openatv which I've managed to setup the tuners auto bouquet maker and some plugins but for the world I can't open up gift I've downloaded the softcam, I am defo doing something wrong but just can't see what, I tried the IPab tv image and couldn't get it to work and tried the whooshbuild but could only get turner a active, if someone as a build already working or could help me get to the end I would be very greatful thanks in advance guy.

Why did you flash it in the first place m8, the build image [ ipab ] is ideal, I did a software update on my ipab image and the box lock, it was stuck on boot, so i went over to ipab`s page and downloaded an image from there, but it is a openatv image, now that will work, but i prefered the ipab base image [ the one that came with the box ] The wooshbuild for this box is in progress and is waiting to be released,[ not know when m8 ] so if you still have a new unflashed h5 box, then take the base image from it, and stick it on your other boxes, and if you heav m8, then i would appreciate a copy myself....

ok, well mines wasn't, it was ipab 1.3.5 something or other, but it had the ipab motif [ logo ] on it when it first fired up, so it defo wasnt openatv...Thanks m8

Last edited:
Ok so boxes not stuck on load now thank god, took the image off a new box!!! Thanks wullboy for suggesting that, so I've got the openatv 6.0 can someone point my in right direction to get the newcamd.list folder what I download as I've normally done the h2h and used tspanel thanks guys

Has anyone got a image which is finished which can be sent plz when all files are in correct format and I just need to add my own little tweak like netid and gift thanks guys

ok, well mines wasn't, it was ipab 1.3.5 something of other, but it had the ipab motif [ logo ] on it when it first fired up, so it defo wasnt openatv...Thanks m8

I thought ipab was based on openatv and was just a backup like wooshbuild?

Well ive never had one of theses boxes m8 [ vix image most of my boxes ] and all i know is that when i got this box, and i fired it up for the first time, it was an ipab image on the box, i believe ipab do a configured image for this box, and they use openatv..?? But i want the basic ipab image ??

Well ive never had one of theses boxes m8 [ vix image most of my boxes ] and all i know is that when i got this box, and i fired it up for the first time, it was an ipab image on the box, i believe ipab do a configured image for this box, and they use openatv..?? But i want the basic ipab image ??
Could you ask the supplier of the box wullboy?? Then you could share with us?? Have you got the box fully set up to openatv with everything working?

I'm having serious trouble installing the h5t2c box I'm now trying with ipab but after following all the setup instructions I just get stuck on the boot screen after adding my line via the cam importer when I alternatively added the line via ftp on FileZilla it didn't seem to come on the box either

Seems to be a few issues with this box and tbh its like going over old ground with Zgemma again. When using FileZilla were you saving the file?

you should be able to stay connected and start the cams which in turn will show your details underneath the cams Andy

I'm having serious trouble installing the h5t2c box I'm now trying with ipab but after following all the setup instructions I just get stuck on the boot screen after adding my line via the cam importer when I alternatively added the line via ftp on FileZilla it didn't seem to come on the box either

Drop me a message if you need help - I have a version of Wooshbuild here for this box.

Back