Struggling to setup H5.2tc

ok so reflashed set up etc....all went great.....except for this last bit with my line again....went to usr/keys and theres no ccam option there....just mg_cfg and a oscam file!!!so i added a ccam option in then tried...no luck!!!!so then i added a newcamd.file list and tried the n line cws.....etc.and still no luck!!!after all that now in the softcam panel the ccam 2.30 has disappeared too!!!right doing my head in now!!!!!!!anything else i can try?thanks
I am sure you can download it from box. Softcam start stop . Blue button to get a list of loads to install. Hope this helps. With the line the easiest way to install it is by pc or laptop . As I tried typing it in. Didnt work .

i have done a few boxes over the years but i've never been stumped with this one!!!big thanks to ste!!!he sorted it all for me!!!learn something new everyday!!!big thanks once again!!!!

Reactions: ste
Glad you're all sorted now mate ... much easier also to access the box through the network instead of using Filezilla isn't it :)

ok so reflashed set up etc....all went great.....except for this last bit with my line again....went to usr/keys and theres no ccam option there....just mg_cfg and a oscam file!!!so i added a ccam option in then tried...no luck!!!!so then i added a newcamd.file list and tried the n line cws.....etc.and still no luck!!!after all that now in the softcam panel the ccam 2.30 has disappeared too!!!right doing my head in now!!!!!!!anything else i can try?thanks
This is exactly what stage I'm at

it was something simple with me!!!after hooking up with ste on teamviewer and a bit of head scratching,it turned out the ccam folder i added myself was corrupted!try a different one seg!!if not i'm sure ste will help you when he's around.

it was something simple with me!!!after hooking up with ste on teamviewer and a bit of head scratching,it turned out the ccam folder i added myself was corrupted!try a different one seg!!if not i'm sure ste will help you when he's around.
Thanks mate, hopefully he can.
I been scratching my head for two days now.lolol

Glad you're all sorted now mate ... much easier also to access the box through the network instead of using Filezilla isn't it :)

Hi Ste, any chance you got send me some instructions on the h5.2tc please. ive been playing with boxes for many years, but im a little lost honestly with this one. thanks Pal.

is there anybody available to test my line?..ive got everything set up running cable only, but im really struggling to add my line..

ok I get it to flash ok, now when I try to sort cross epg crashes, then I got it working and thought it was all good just need to stick my line on and then what I can do to get rid of this annoying message. what I can do to get rid of this annoying message on my Zgemma H5.2tc.png

ok I get it to flash ok, now when I try to sort cross epg crashes, then I got it working and thought it was all good just need to stick my line on and then what I can do to get rid of this annoying message. View attachment 23141

This box uses EPG Importer NOT CrossEPG.

Did you download the correct version of Wooshbuild?

ok I got the line working no problem, but as soon as I go into crossepg it crashes everytime! crossepg is the problem for me.

This box uses EPG Importer NOT CrossEPG.

Did you download the correct version of Wooshbuild?
Hi Ste, thanks for the reply, I was going in and downloading it, so dont use crossepg & just leave epg importer, ok this will be my 7th go at this. I'll be back.

Ok everything is working 100%, but as soon as i restart the box that photo i posted above comes up and will not go away, 45 mins and still nothing, so I restarted & its the same thing. Why is it trying to update? Ive already got everything working.

Back