Struggling to setup H5.2tc

I downloaded the one for H5? is that correct?

Sorry, I don't know why I had H2.H in my head - you need to download the correct one for your box regardless so if you have the H5.2TC you need to download this exact one.

Ok I re downloaded it & it seems to have worked, that popup screen has not come up, its a cert i finish this & it pops up.

So if anyone else is having trouble this is what I have come up with, dont download any plugins, as I did & it just crashed everytime! everything you need is on the box already, just setup ABM, FTP your gift to the box Var/keys, hit Blue button go in and restart.

Reactions: ste
I've flashed WhooshBuild onto my new box and keep getting the same message poupp as phl showed in his picture the "Welcome to WooshBuild".

I've flashed WhooshBuild onto my new box and keep getting the same message poupp as phl showed in his picture the "Welcome to WooshBuild".

Still on there? did you download the correct version? did you download any plugins onto the box?

You shouldn't have downloaded anything - ABM is already on the box... this could be why you have an issue.

I re-flashed it and now all seems well, it may have been me downloading that plugin or possibly because i never initialized the usb stick properly.

hi my H25.2TC has issue with wooshbuild download as it only sees one sat tuner. does not see cable tuner. can you guys help which image I should download so I will be able to see all the tuners. I have earlier tried on ipab where I was able to see all three tuners but it was hanging while updating vm bouquetmaker. thanks

hi my H25.2TC has issue with wooshbuild download as it only sees one sat tuner. does not see cable tuner. can you guys help which image I should download so I will be able to see all the tuners. I have earlier tried on ipab where I was able to see all three tuners but it was hanging while updating vm bouquetmaker. thanks

If you flashed the correct version of Wooshbuild, it should show all avaliable tuners (A - sat, B - cable, C - cable).

Yes - you're missing the right firmware as that's the firmware for the H5 and not the H5.2TC ... the H5.2TC firmware is 1 down from the H5 one ;)
thanks Ste. able to set this up now with both tuners visible. now going to find how to active cccam and add gift line. thanks

Last edited:
thanks Ste. can you give me the link exactly from which I can download as when I try to go to the link which I copied earlier, it doesnt allow me. I was given this link from my gift provider. thanks for your help in advance.

To get the link you need to go to it from this site - open this page > http://www.techkings.org/resources/wooshbuild-v5-zgemma-s-2s-h2s-h52s-h2h-h5-h52tc-h1-h2-i55.10/

Then click on download now via external site top right red box which will take you to the Wooshbuild site then click on the downloads tab at the top then scroll down to the H5.2TC one then click on Download Basebuild next to it :(y):

To get the link you need to go to it from this site - open this page > http://www.techkings.org/resources/wooshbuild-v5-zgemma-s-2s-h2s-h52s-h2h-h5-h52tc-h1-h2-i55.10/

Then click on download now via external site top right red box which will take you to the Wooshbuild site then click on the downloads tab at the top then scroll down to the H5.2TC one then click on Download Basebuild next to it :(y):
thanks Ste. already done. much appreciated for your time. is there any newbee guide for this box to set up. need to eneable cccam and then add satellite and cable gift lines. thanks

thanks Ste. already done. much appreciated for your time. is there any newbee guide for this box to set up. need to eneable cccam and then add satellite and cable gift lines. thanks

You can use the H2.H guide in my sig if you want to - the H5.2TC setup is very similar (almost identical) with the differences being pointed out in the guide.

Back