Cable Stuck in boot

SteveMc

Any way to flash H2H back to factory settings, can't seem to get passed boot after flash. Worked OK earlier, but started again and getting nowhere now, looks like something is preventing the boot.

Any way to flash H2H back to factory settings, can't seem to get passed boot after flash. Worked OK earlier, but started again and getting nowhere now, looks like something is preventing the boot.
Have you tried flashing a different image to your box, to rule that out as a potential cause?

Have now tried 11 pen drives [found 8 old ones] and 5 images. Have used hddguru, hpusbdisk, bootice, standard windows format [not quick] and still just get the red light FLSH then red light boot.
Is it worth buying another pen drive, or should I call it a day and bin the box?
Oh, not sure if this helps, all I get is red light boot if I start with no pen drive.

Is this not a power supply problem?

Had this on my h2s but I just left the drive in press the front button a few time and left the box alone for a while came back and she was working

Is this not a power supply problem?

Had this on my h2s but I just left the drive in press the front button a few time and left the box alone for a while came back and she was working
The power is on, but tried another just in case you were right, same issue. :(

Flash it with nothing connected apart from power and the flash drive. Then see what happens.
Tried that already, also abracadabra and praying. It's pretty odd, managed an ipab image and then wooshbuild. For reasons I won't go into [all to do with line], I decided to start again and it all went wrong.

Tried before, just tried again, no good.
Grabbing another pen drive tomorrow, will try again then start looking for a replacement box if it doesn't work.

I thought jtagging was just to rewrite the bootloader code manually when the bootloader can't be flashed?
The bootloader is okay if you're seeing BOOT on the screen.
I would try another power supply first.

I thought jtagging was just to rewrite the bootloader code manually when the bootloader can't be flashed?
The bootloader is okay if you're seeing BOOT on the screen.
I would try another power supply first.
Have tried a 2nd power supply, same issue. Starts and goes to boot then FLSH then boot with red light. Have left for hours and tried about everything else I can think of. Will try 1 more pen drive tomorrow, then give up I'm afraid.

Back