Cable Stuck in boot

The boot loader may be corrupted, In which case jtagging would help. If all else fails, then I’d try jtagging as a last resort. Had a similar issue with a zgemma H2 a few months back and jtagging brought the box back to life. Never jtagged a h2h, so would imagine the jtagging process for that box differs from the h2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A long shot... try flashing openpli.
It's brought a couple of my arm boxes back to life after bad flashes.

Have you tried flashing the bootloader by the normal method?

The boot loader may be corrupted, In which case jtagging would help. If all else fails, then I’d try jtagging as a last resort. Had a similar issue with a zgemma H2 a few months back and jtagging brought the box back to life. Never jtagged a h2h, so would imagine the jtagging process for that box differs from the h2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't seem to get any info on it, so probably wouldn't attempt it anyway.

A long shot... try flashing openpli.
It's brought a couple of my arm boxes back to life after bad flashes.

Have you tried flashing the bootloader by the normal method?
Cheers, might as well, have nothing to lose. Currently formatting another usb again, so will throw it on for a laugh. :p

I've said this a few times
format with GParted
never failed to format any usb or HDD for me
a lot of windows tools only overwrite whats already on the [perhaps] corrupt drive, GParted does a proper job of it
and make 110% sure you have the CORRECT image for your box
download a fresh plain ATV image is what I would try

I've said this a few times
format with GParted
never failed to format any usb or HDD for me
a lot of windows tools only overwrite whats already on the [perhaps] corrupt drive, GParted does a proper job of it
and make 110% sure you have the CORRECT image for your box
download a fresh plain ATV image is what I would try
Will give it a go and report back, thanks.

Will not work

I've only ever flashed bootloaders but never had a corrupt one.
I even bought the jtag kit but never had to use it :( what is different about jtagging the bootloader rather than flashing it?
I always thought that jtagging was only required if the box was stuck on the red light with no display?
I am happy to be educated because google just brings back xbox etc results.

Back