stuck in boot

rossitt

hi not sure whats going on but i turned my box off for about an hour then when turning it back on its now stuck in boot? ive downloaded a wooshbuild what was on before it starts to flash then goes back to boot.. tried a spare box ive got and having the same issue ? any ideas thanks

Just put the title of your post in the search box. There are loads of other threads covering this topic.

well still having hassle flashing these boxes.. tried loads of different builds been using 3 keypens went and got another today and still its the same it goes to flash then goes back to boot? read all other posts about it and nobody having the same problem as me nealry everyone else just gets stuck in boot first doesnt even let them flash... wouldnt mind if it was just one box but its 2 boxes both got at diffrent times and off different companys. wtf is going on....

Do you have a hard drive attached to the box when flashing, and have you change the `noforce` file to `force`...

Do you have a hard drive attached to the box when flashing, and have you change the `noforce` file to `force`...

no just usb keypen yeah already set at force ive tried new builds and the old ones i have on my computer trying to download this prepare the flash drive but internet keep going off

Have you tried using this to prepare the flash drive?

http://www.techkings.org/resources/preparing-flash-drives.41/

oh i yeah i done this the other but picked wrong drive lost everything on my spear drive :( lol
ive just flashed the right drive now and put a new zgemma file on it and still the same issue it starts to flash for about 10-20sec at most then back to boot and just stays there.
If this was just one box i wouldnt be bothered put it down to a faulty box but 2 boxes doing the same thing im starting to lose the will to live no tv all weekend and two kids aswell..

im having alot of problems with my internet keeps going down sly sent about 3 people out now and it still keeps going off but ive noticed it does it alot more when the zgemma box is conected ? could this be down to sly??

Im sure i had this in my first box, it went to flash, then back to boot, i believe i bought a 2gb sandisk usb, did a low format, put the image IPAB [ ATV6.0 ] and it flashed...

Back