Stuck on 00

inaminute23

TK Veteran
Hi, my friends box is stuck on 00. i'm trying to reflash via usb, but when it boots it doesn't and just loads to 00. I can access the folders and files through my pc though, so can i drop the h3 file (opeatv 6.1) in a folder, reboot it and hope it starts the reflash process? If so, which folder do i put it in? Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks.

6.1 is now out of date
6.2 is the normal

It should be in a zgemma folder then your boxes folder from memory

I flash on the box now. So haven’t done this way in a while

Also how are you forcing the flash
Button press or file name change of the noforce file?

you copy the zgemma folder to the USB stick and then power the box on. when USB/UPDT appears on led press power button on front of box for a second and then it should flash

Right the folder was h3, not Zgemma, so i have it flashing now, but it is stuck on the Dragon home screen, the led display going 50 upto 00 and then looping

•Format your usb stick on pc then download a new wooshbuild image.

•Put the new image titled zgemma on the usb stick

•Turn off your zgemma then put the usb stick in the back usb slot.

•Turn on Zgemma and it should flash your new image if it doesnt hit the power button and it should flash.

before flashing it was a black screen, no menu, nothing. Went through flashing process now stuck as above. Not psu as it the same one i'm using on my box (which is fine)

However, i can't the abm to work. It seems to scan fine, but oly all channels is listed. Tried deleting plugin and re-install,but no joy. Any other ideas? Thanks.

check the settings in Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquets Maker -> Providers you need 'create sections bouquets' set to yes

Back