Stuck on Miraclebox Mini+ Set-Up later stages!

Ok, I need some help, I have followed everything for a VM set up after transferring from Kryptview but I've got stuck. I have scan for channels and its recognized around 370 channels which is great, however, I am only able to get ITV, channel 4 and channel 5, nothing else is working, I am also getting error messages on screen that say the following:

"Service not found! (SID not found in PAT)"
"Tune failed"

I did notice when I did my Auto Bouquet Maker that I had another random provider in there, Kobal or something??

Also I received a test server to try which was sent in the format C= blahblah@blah.com test test1, how do I put this into the CWS= format? Is it literally:

CWS = blahblah@blah.com test test1 or do I need the 01 02 03..... Etc on the end? And do I have both lines with the same info I see in the set up guide it has a line for vm.server and a line for tv.server? Do I just change the one line?

Network ID does it matter which Manchester one I use? I have used them all in the past is 41060 ok?

Does it matter which CCcam I download there were a few options, do I just download the latest version or all of them?

Thanks for all your help with the above, hopefully I can get it working soon

Make sure you have your tuner configured to DVB-C

You will need the correct net id for your area, if it's wrong you will get less channels, trial and error
won't do any harm.

In ABM (providers) make sure your area matches your net id.

Finally, C lines are set up differently from N Lines.
Don't change anything on the line, it also won't have a deskey, which are the numbers 01 02 03 04 05 ..............14

You need to download CCcam 2.30 from the plugins menu.

You need to put your line details in a fille called CCcam.cfg, transfer it to the ETC folder on your box.

Then activate the cam

Last edited:
Bees.. I'm really struggling here with my m/ box mini, I have done everything you have said, I have followed the guide to the letter, the files are all on, I have all channels showing in epg but I'm only getting bbc itv etc. My server tells me the line is ok... It is a c line I'm on virgin media is that correct, how do you know what line you need? I do not know what to do now, any help appreciated

Back