Stumped on hardware!

jonny2404

Not strictly a PC I know but tablet for is very thin on post as and thought I'd get more joy here. I have a windows 10 tablet that I bought a few weeks back. I'm quite well educated when it comes to PCs and hardware but this has me stumped. There is an expansion a lot on the tablet labelled 'SIM'. The tablet is fantastic and only thing it lacks is the 3G/4G capability. I'm hoping the expansion a lot will take a mobile data/SIM card pci-e type card. Here is the slot, any ideas as to what standard of card this is? Any help is much appreciated

Jon.

2057cecfdf0e18aa18bf1070e88c2e72.jpg
8c183bba6323b264ba2eb04ae502abc3.jpg
27a88cde0019519f1c37564e5012d68c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is it's name number etc. Difficult to guage the size of the hole it could be a pcmi slot or maybe a datas slot but they usualy look a lot different to that ?

What is it's name number etc. Difficult to guage the size of the hole it could be a pcmi slot or maybe a datas slot but they usualy look a lot different to that ?

It's a Viglen Windows Connect 10 purchased from Tesco. Viglen support department Weren't even aware of the expansion slot so I assume their production is outsourced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back