STV HD not clearing

FTD

Updated provider files, then ran a scan, got all channels back but stv hd doesn't clear. Any one any ideas as to why? Regional / net id issue?

Tried other regions but they aren't clearing either. Was working fine until I did the update providers and did a scan and it's the only channel not coming on.

Have you looked n the all channels or last scanned list,?
I have more than 1 UTV HD but most of them don't work, including the one that auto populates, I have to manually change it to one of the working ones.

Edit : sorry, that's on sat, can't see that being the case on cable

i've lost STV HD too (glasgow virgin area).
did an ABM config update, rescanned and still nothing
everything else is fine.

can those saying the HD version is working confirm they are on cable? (ie not satellite).

Yes, I can confirm I'm still able to view STV HD with VM. However, what I've noticed today is the channel actually says "Old STV HD" so it may be worth looking in red button all bouquets under "O" as this is where my STV HD channel is. It may be something that Abu could look into?

hah yes indeed!
i have 2 x Old STV HD listed.

i have 4 x STV HD that don't clear and 2 x Old STV HD that do clear.

My channel list did say "Old STV HD" too before I did the providers update. Had a look under all channels and have the same as chenks.

Yes it is. Can I add to channels or do I need to go to "all" channels anytime I want to watch it?

something is clearly going on with virgin/stv.
suspect it's to do with the deal Virgin made with STV to make all regions HD (previously there were only 2).
wonder if they've applied the same "fix" to stop it clearing as they did with SS HD.

suspect it's to do with the deal Virgin made with STV to make all regions HD (previously there were only 2).
wonder if they've applied the same "fix" to stop it clearing as they did with SS HD.

Possibly

Are you having problems with BBC2 HD? Mine either doesn't come on or takes an age to clear and is freezing if it does come on.

Yes it is. Can I add to channels or do I need to go to "all" channels anytime I want to watch it?

I generally just use my HD bouquet for viewing channels and the "old stv hd" channel is still in here where it was previously. As I said its possible that Abu may be able to shed some light on the matter?

Back