Cable Suddenly having various issues with h5t2c...

andy86

Hi guys I’ve had the h5t2c since January with little to no problem running wooshbuild however I’ve just came home from a few weeks away to find the box is having lots of niggles that I’m not sure how sort out

1) my recordings/HDD two issues one of which i hope I’ve sorted by removing them re adding my series link

My wife records hollyoaks daily and catches up on in every few weeks when she’s off work it has always recorded daily however for some reason for the last 4 weeks without us knowing it suddenly changed from recording it daily to just one day a week on the Wednesday [emoji85]

Even now I’ve deleted and redone the series link it’s a lottery on whether it records or not last week it did Monday Tuesday Friday and this week only Monday and Thursday

Another issue is that some channels are displaying no sound and others are giving me audio description over the audio track

And finally unless there has been no online updates for woosh in the last month then my box is no longer finding them I would normally do a weekly check for updates and there would usually be several however for the last 3/4 weeks it’s saying there are no updates available

Thanks in advance to anyone that may be able to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the sound issue has been mentioned a few times on here over the past week, it's effecting everyone at the moment.

Check your epg? I've noticed recently it's not always correct, ie it told me the arrow was on on Tuesday but it was the flash that was on.

Back