Suls e2m3u2bouquet 0.6 IPTV Bouquet MakerMaker plugin

If using v0.6.1 or above the xml now is in /etc/enigma2/e2m3u2bouquet so it saves in setting backups

I done it all exactly as stated but for some reason it's not working after I've run the script in the app?

At the bottom of the app the last updated time is a while ago so its not seeing it's been run?

Any ideas? Cheers

I done it all exactly as stated but for some reason it's not working after I've run the script in the app?

At the bottom of the app the last updated time is a while ago so its not seeing it's been run?

Any ideas? Cheers
Probably best posting in here
Code:
https://www.suls.co.uk/e2m3u2bouquet-0-6-3/#comments
but double check everything is correct first, maybe recheck the login details are correct and see if the m3u link is working.

If your using the plugin and and an override file might be best just using the .py version first to make sure your override file hasn’t got any mistakes in as that could cause it not to run, running it through the .py file in putty should then error out and tell you what line number to look at in the override file

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your using the plugin and and an override file might be best just using the .py version first to make sure your override file hasn’t got any mistakes in as that could cause it not to run, running it through the .py file in putty should then error out and tell you what line number to look at in the override file

Im only just getting my head round all this so im not sure what you mean by using the .py version first? also i dont have putty as im on a mac but i do have a programme called Zoc which does the same thing. Not sure how i run a .py through it either.

Can you explain a bit for a noobie ;)

Cheers

Download the .py version from the links above I think dsayers mentioned or from there github, and ftp over to your box, and then run the command in a putty or terminal application with your provider and username and password it should give you more of a detailed log of what’s going on

Does this create channel numbers for all the freesat free to air channels and the iptv channels?

Also will the FTA and iptv channels be in the same epg?

No this doesn’t touch fta channels, nor merge them into existing bouquets, this just adds them to there own bouquets and the override file is where you can change a few settings etc like bouquet order or channel order but only IPTV channels/bouquets

No this doesn’t touch fta channels, nor merge them into existing bouquets, this just adds them to there own bouquets and the override file is where you can change a few settings etc like bouquet order or channel order but only IPTV channels/bouquets

So is it possible to merge the FTA and IPTV channels into the same epg with channel numbers at all?

i've managed to break this.

i had the plugin running but it wasnt grabbing beinsports channels so I ftp'd a different epg xml file over and tried running the script.

my USB HDD spazzed on me and i had to install a new one and now it grabs 0 events when running the epg import for my provider.

where does the plugin save the xml file from my provider?

what files would i have to delete to perform a totally clean install of the plugin?

any other trouble shoots would help

So I’ve got the plugin installed and working in terms of the bouquets but when I’ve gone to epg importer and followed all the guides I am getting nothing in the epg at all?

Selected my sources and made sure my iptv provider is selected but just finds 0 events?

If you have service app installed to change your play back engine then the 'import all as iptv' option isn't comparable with an epg. Either import as default or set service app to default.

Ifyou nd don't have service app installed copy your providers xml file into a browser, it should download data

Mine won’t import the epg, contacted supplier and I was told to search google and ask in forums the first time and no response the second time.

Mine won’t import the epg, contacted supplier and I was told to search google and ask in forums the first time and no response the second time.

Sounds like a real quality provider with top notch support. Which box and image are you using mate also what does your supplier use. Script or just username password etc

Great help that is,Another reseller off here by the sounds

Sounds like a real quality provider with top notch support. Which box and image are you using mate

Using Vu+ solo2 with openvix.

Luckily provider was a trial, had great support initially with help setting box up just went quite when epg wouldn’t work in trial.

Back