Suls e2m3u2bouquet 0.6 IPTV Bouquet MakerMaker plugin

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone please help me im trying to get epg on my zgemma h2s ive done everything the tutorial says but cant get nothing from e2m3ubouquets to epg-importer im getting error in e2m3u ...(e2m3u2b) manual_provider_callback Error(Errno socket error)(Errno -2) name or service not known
The best thing to do first is speak directly to your IPTV provider, they will know the best way of sorting out the issue.

7.5 here u go guys big thks sul+ crew great work guys

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2m3u2bouquet_0.7.5_all.rar
    42.8 KB · Views: 42
hi
can some1 tell me if its possible to change the order of the bouquets
im changing the order in the config file that i want and rename the config file to e2m3u2bouquet-sort-override.xml
then i tick the option to override service refs and run the program
it just hangs with the spinning ball am i doing something wrong or is just not possible to change the order of the bouquets
im using e2m3u2bouquet 0.7.5
the box is vu zero 4k openpli 6.2
any help would be great been trying to do for days

Yes it's possible
Sounds like it's downloading the picons as that's takes a while to do u can disable the picons from downloading in the config.xml

Shadyjase - you can re-order no problem but you can only re-order in each section e.g. dont move a channel in Entertainment section into a separate Sports section. I would re-order a section at a time and run it as if you mess up, you can pinpoint which section is not working

Shadyjase - you can re-order no problem but you can only re-order in each section e.g. dont move a channel in Entertainment section into a separate Sports section. I would re-order a section at a time and run it as if you mess up, you can pinpoint which section is not working
thanks for the reply m8
i was trying to move some of the bouquets
like move the movie bouquet up and and sports up
as of now there in the a massive list of foreign bouquets all jumbled all over the place lol
when i set em up how it should be and run the program they just go back to the old jumbled way
is there anything i can do to make the bouquets stay wher i put them
iv asked provider but he aint got back to me

If your using latest version then you need to rename to whatever the provider name is on the plugin. I.E if the provider was called IPTV then you rename the current sort from iptv-sort-current.xml to iptv-sort-override.xml, the XML file should tell you what name to save as.

thanks for the reply m8
i was trying to move some of the bouquets
like move the movie bouquet up and and sports up
as of now there in the a massive list of foreign bouquets all jumbled all over the place lol
when i set em up how it should be and run the program they just go back to the old jumbled way
is there anything i can do to make the bouquets stay wher i put them
iv asked provider but he aint got back to me
To move sections / bouquets in their entirety e.g. show Documentaries as your first bouquet rather than Entertainment, then just move the entries under <categories> - you do not need to change the idStart value or anything like that. For individual channel movements, like I said in previous post. move them within their specific section under the <channels> tag in the override file.

thanks guys dsayer and bazbailey done what you said and is working now i think it was naming the file correctly
i changed it to provider-sort-override.xml and all is good thanks

Plugin Install Generator

plugin_install_generator-300x188.gif

You can also download a generator that will let you enter your details and generate a one line install command with the plugin preconfigured. Right click on the following link select ‘save link as’ and then save to your PC – generator download. You can then run the generator by opening the downloaded file.

To use enter your providers hostname and port i.e
Code:
http://www.suls.co.uk:8080

Enter username and password then click generate

This should now generate a script copy the script and past in putty.

You can also use terminal in openwebif but this is only installed by default on OpenATV

First find the IP address of your box Menu, Information, network and type the IP adress of your box in web browser and hit enter this should bring up openwebif

Once you have webif open in your browser, scroll down on the left and click the word Terminal.
terminal-location.jpg

Type the word root and press enter.

Instructions for putty:

Putty can be downloaded at
Code:
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html
If using a Mac there are instructions at the end of the document for an alternative to Putty

First open Putty, and in the HostName (or IP address) box enter the enigma2 boxes IP address, and then click the Telnet radio button and click open
screenshot-132-png.28837

And then log in using the word, root

screenshot-133-png.28838

Paste the script and hit enter.

If using Mac

There is a version of Putty for Mac but is not very good.

Open Applications ->Utilities ->

Type the following command telnet 192.168.X.X (change the IP address to the one for the Zgemma/Enigma2 boxes)

Enter the username root (and password if you have set one) and press enter then past the script and press enter.

Box will reboot now you can goto IPTV bouquet Maker choose run this will then create your bouquets and epg xml.

You can now goto epg importer and choose your source and run it this should now generate your IPTV EPG. (EPG Content is dependant on provide)

Please note this will not work if you already have a config.xml in \etc\enigma2\e2m3u2bouquet

OpenATV 6.3 not currently supported

Last edited:
Hey, sorry if this has been asked already, but any ideas why I'm only downloading around 2000 events? Everything seems to be fine, plugin installed correctly, provider appears and is ticked in EPG Importer and I've tried different builds to no avail. I still only get a few items in my EPG on my Vu+ Uno. Any ideas? Cheers and thanks for the hard work. :(y):

Hey, sorry if this has been asked already, but any ideas why I'm only downloading around 2000 events? Everything seems to be fine, plugin installed correctly, provider appears and is ticked in EPG Importer and I've tried different builds to no avail. I still only get a few items in my EPG on my Vu+ Uno. Any ideas? Cheers and thanks for the hard work. :(y):
Is xmltv ticked rytec ticked live on sat 1, 2 ticked dead on sat ticked and the Irish sports ticked news erotic there just a few without looking at what's ticked on my epg import you may have those ticked already but just a suggestion

That's all your provider may have.

Is xmltv ticked rytec ticked live on sat 1, 2 ticked dead on sat ticked and the Irish sports ticked news erotic there just a few without looking at what's ticked on my epg import you may have those ticked already but just a suggestion
Thanks, that got me up to over 20,000, but there's still loads missing.

Back