Surfshark VPN

tsmiggy

Hi All.

I have just started using this, and i have no idea what Countries are the best to connect to. If i go for the fastest, it will always have Manchester. I am not sure of the best way to use it.
Any pointers or advice would be great.

Cheers

Hi All.

I have just started using this, and i have no idea what Countries are the best to connect to. If i go for the fastest, it will always have Manchester. I am not sure of the best way to use it.

Cheers
Belgium and Luxembourg are good

Hi All.

Cheers

Hi All.

Cheers
I use either Netherlands, Germany for Streaming and Paris for Torrents having said that Netherlands for me the last week or so has been a bit hit and miss

Switzerland, France, Netherlands and "fastest" are ones I use. Basically if you're watching iptv and it's buffering, connect to another country.

My surfshark on my home router just sits on Netherlands all the time for IPTV with no issues whatsoever,
How are you accessing your VPN may be an issue

Back