swap file error?

Sopryan

swap file not found you have to create file before to activate

ive tried to create with blue button i chose 256mb then green to activate. i get the above error
any advice

i did a format but it was just a quick format i see now its advised to do a full one. it will take hours on a 500gb hdd. could i go ahead and set it up using an already formatted 32 gb usb key and then swap them tomorow using the same steps?

only slow boxes like solo and duo need a swapfile setup on usb,is the zgemma that bad that it needs one setup?

ok. ive done the format. but im still getting the same error. when i have to choose which device to use for the swapfile all i get is the yellow box with a number 1 at the beginning. it looks as though it should have the name of my hdd in there, but its not.

---------- Post Merged at 09:05 AM ----------

i presumed it was a hdd issue. so i tried a 32gb usb key and it seems to be working. as i asked last night is it okay to use that and when i hav the new hdd can i swap them by following the same steps. i guess id lose whatever recordings were there. thats not a problem.

ok i ve gotten as far as having the fta channels. how do i input the c line. i wasnt giving the option to edit line when i scanned

---------- Post Merged at 09:50 AM ----------

which provider do i choose for republic of ireland. does it matter

its a c line i dont have cccam or newcamd it looks like this. il change the numbers but layout of what i was sent is this.
c: s2.freeuk.tv 1234 birch89 45698

Are u using my image?
If so open Dreambox control centre and find /etc folder on box.
CCcam.cfg is there.
Right click and edit
Enter ur details leaving the 01 02 03 et the same.
Save.

i had already drag and drop and replaced that file. it worked. im missing 2 irish channels, tv3 and 3e. but everything else is fine. any advice how to place the channels in roi sly order. im sure ive seen how but im fried here at the minute with 2 young kids interrupting my efforts every 2 minutes.

Back