Swapping Openbox v8s for ZGemma - star s2

Hi folks thinking of getting above box having seen reviews etc . Like the idea of sky epg and recording function . Have a Openbox v8s just now on yearly subscription . Is it easy enough to swap boxes and still be on same yearly gift . Thanks in advance

Yeah, easy to swap line across and if your provider allows multiroom then you can keep openbox in another room

Many thanks for reply . Just a case of putting existing cline into it then. Superb . Is there a how to on this . Sorry for daft questions new to all this lol . Cheers

Oddly enough I just upgraded from an Openbox V8S to the ZGemma S2 as well. You wont regret it, it's a far far superior box. :)

hi there that's what I did got a open box v8s had it a week then it went in the bedroom I got a 45mtr Ethernet cable and went through attic with it and its works fine but you cant do the same as the zgemma is a different box all together it works a treat records the epg is great can record things far in advance also fast forwards which is great to get rids of advertisements

Back