Switching between satellites isues

Hi All.
I set up a freinds Old zgemma 2s with astra 1 and 2 originaly using wooshbuild 5 now updated to 7. There has always been a problem between switching between one satellite and another. At the back of the box I have my freinds apartment block communal dish for 28e into lnb1 input and in Lnb 2 I have put his hidden selsat h30 flat dish for 19E. ( As no satellite dishes allowed on his apartment block) we are getting a perfect signal from 19e despite this little oblonged flat box looking dish beeing hidden behind his smallĺ balcony.
Before he can switch between 28E sat to 19E sat he has to first go to a 19e channel and then physically out the box off and switch it on before the sattellite kicks in. We were hoping that wooshbuild 7 would fix the issue but the issue persits. I tried running a raw version of open ATV 6.1 and there was no issues with switching between satttelites.
Any Ideas to fix this issue much apprecited.
especially seeing as he just picked up a selfsat h50m dish which apparantly receives both hotbird and astra 1 together. So very eager to get the switching resolved before bringing in more channels with the new dish.

thats half the info,
are they set auto,
record is set to what.?

probably be easier getting them both set up via diseqc switch, then you could record off either sat on either tuner
other than that, you have the tuners set wrong,
I have my boxes set up tuner A 28 , 19 , 13 and tuner B 28e , record auto,
both boxes work perfectly on this set up

thats half the info,
are they set auto,
record is set to what.?

probably be easier getting them both set up via diseqc switch, then you could record off either sat on either tuner
other than that, you have the tuners set wrong,
I have my boxes set up tuner A 28 , 19 , 13 and tuner B 28e , record auto,
both boxes work perfectly on this set up
Thanks for reply steptoe, Ill visit my friend later on in the week. I I am not sure what record is set to but i do know that his communal sat for 28E has two output sockets and one is not being used. I will use the unused sat for 28E and diseq with the 19E as you suggest in your set up.
Many thanks Ill come back with an update later in the week.

Back