Switching servers

Hi people

I have a Zgemma H2h which I bought with Virmin line already on sometimes it freezes. I'd like to know how I can install a test line and then still be able to switch back to current one so I know if it's the server. Im new to this so would need simplified please.

You would need to go into the box files and replace the line, either by dream explorer or an ftp program like flash or cute...

You would need to go into the box files and replace the line, either by dream explorer or an ftp program like flash or cute...[/QUOTE
You would need to go into the box files and replace the line, either by dream explorer or an ftp program like flash or cute...
While first copying your original line.

Copying as in saving it aside if i want to put it back on?

And also can I run two lines on at the same time? I've read on here u can add a blank line using ftp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes back up your existing line first, before you install the new line, and Yes, you can run 2 line together m8,??

I just thought that having two lines one glitchy and one not would make viewing better if the box can switch between the two automatically

Forget I said that because how would u know which one was good. So when u say backup the line is it just a case of write it down on some paper?

Last edited by a moderator:
Copy & paste, as you must get the line copied correctly, if you get the line wrong, then it would never work for you again, so keep it safe..

If your having trouble with 1 line, then putting another line in with it, could give your answer as to if the first line is bad, and then again, it may not, if the new line is just as bad as the first line, so, best to take 1 out and replace to see if it it helps or not m8

The only possible way you could run 2 lines on your H2H simultaneously, would be to use the Oscam soft cam. I don't know what cam you're currently using, but in my own personal experience, i've found Oscam to be fairly unstable in the way of glitching etc. Others may have had a better experience with it though. It takes a bit more work to set up than say Mgcamd, but if you want to run 2 lines at the same time it's probably the only option open to you. If it were me, then I'd use Mgcamd 1.38 and just put the lines in one by one into the newcamd.list file to test them. You can add multiple lines with Mgcamd, but the lines won't switch automatically when the main line it's using goes down.

I use oscam on my zgemma with whooshbuild for 2 lines, to be honest i'm not 100 percent sure its actually stopping the glitching on certain channels or working correctly but I can see from info panel and going into oscam info that the lines are connected but when I look at logs I sometimes see it saying no suitable reader when a channel is glitching and froze for a long time which is not correct as theres two lines, so something is not quite right with oscam.

Back