Teamviewer

pabloescaban

VIP Member
Has anyone ever paid for the full version? - I've used it a few times and found it to be a really useful tool, but tried using it today and it threw a fit, complaining that I was using it 'commercially' (I've had two five minute sessions on it in about a week) and today it kept saying the session will end in 2 mins from the start, and why don't i upgrade etc.
OK I thought, I don't mind paying a few quid as it's handy when it's required.
Over £30 a month for the basic package :mad: - must be f00**n joking - £360 a year?
I've googled for alternatives and there's a few, cloudberry and suchlikes, has anyone tried any of them and has any recommendations?

i've had the 'it looks like you are using commercially' warning but opted to carry on with free version and not had any problems. Never had a time limit imposed.

Not tried any of the alternatives

It went off after 2 mins, I reconnected and it went off again after two mins

Cheers lamblamb, I've downloaded that 1.5mb
it says it's free but there's a 'buy licence' button on the website

from the website -

UltraViewer is completely free

- Currently UltraViewer is completely free, whether you are a business or personal, you can use it without worrying about paying any fee.

Cheers I'll give it a twirl...I did see that too, they're probably waiting until they've got a million customers then they'll spring the trap.

I wouldn't have minded paying for Teamviewer had the pricing been a bit more realistic but I'm not paying those ridiculous prices for something i use a few times then may not use it for months

There are cracks for teamviewer, google is your friend.

@lamblamb does your PM box need emptying? I sent a PM about a week ago to you.

Back