Technomate TM-Twin 4K setup

papadungu

Guys, I picked up a new receiver TM-Twin 4K. It came with Openpli image pre-installed on it. I've tried several times to get the Oscam to work with my existing c-lines n N lines but not been successful. (I.e to clear Satelite and cable)

I know the lines are still active because it works fine on my other receiver when I use cccam 2.3.0. Can someone guide my through configuring Oscam to work? I believe there something I'm not doing right somewhere.

Oscam is new to me and unfortunately cccam does not currently work on this box .

Thanks

Hey mbath, is there another link to the willo 3092 guide mentioned above? I too have bought a a twin 4k and I cannot get it to work.

Rupert has all the files and will need to do his new box when it arrives so can help you while he waits lol. He's returned his TM 4k as faulty after we set OScam up on it lol

Hi Bangord, I'm still waiting for their verdict, Said it may be user error. I'm not impressed. I plugged it in straight out of the box and get no IP address from a hard wired connection. I feel insulted.

did it connect in the initial setup? I had a problem like that on my first xtrend. it was a driver issue that was fixed eventually. not a hardware fault. are they saying its your Ethernet or router or something???

If failed continuously on initial setup. I kept re-flashing and eventually it worked but intermittently. Plus it gets far too hot and the picture keeps going purple. I don't want it back, I'd rather go with one of your recommendations.

Guys, my guy says he has tried converting to oscam.server but no joy.
he thinks its to do with plugins install??? and ideas?? it has latest vix on it.

Back