Technomate TM Twin OE

Thinking of purchasing a Technomate TM Twin OE with openvix installed.....very reasonably priced and has RF modulator. Is it easy to install cccam and configure. Very little support out there. Any advise help appreciated.

Thinking of purchasing a Technomate TM Twin OE with openvix installed.....very reasonably priced and has RF modulator. Is it easy to install cccam and configure. Very little support out there. Any advise help appreciated.

I have owned one of these boxes since they first came out, over 3 years now, TBH, its getting old and can be a bit slow at times, especially with the newer images, if you use a few plugins too then it gets that little bit slower, you can/should use a swapfile, this helps, but its an older box now so be warned, it is still a good box though dont get me wrong I still like mine, but sometimes I could kill it :grin:
I paid around 260 for mine, they are still 160 new, I dont know how much you are thinking of spending, but if its 160 ish, I would shop around first.

If you do decide to buy it, then if you need help, PM me, or even pay a vist to the world of ..... site, (not posting links lol) they will help there too.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Thanks for detailed reply about Technomate TM-Twin-OE. Think I will shop around for a newer receiver. Sounds like Twin OE is a bit on the tired jaded side. Appreciate the feedback. Cheers.

Back