Technomate TM5402 HD

Hi folks, excellent forum and 1st post. I was looking to get a Blade 7000s for freesat and watch mkv, xvid and div-x files but they won't be in stock for another couple of weeks. I was offered a TM5402 in it's place that will play div-x files, checked out the forum but couldn't find any info. Have any of you guys went with the alternative and what have you expeienced/views? Cheers.

go for a spider box 9000hd for get technomate can do a lot more than just freesat waste of any box just for freesat put a motor on it get a lot lot more

Blades

Hi folks, excellent forum and 1st post. I was looking to get a Blade 7000s for freesat and watch mkv, xvid and div-x files but they won't be in stock for another couple of weeks. I was offered a TM5402 in it's place that will play div-x files, checked out the forum but couldn't find any info. Have any of you guys went with the alternative and what have you expeienced/views? Cheers.
Blades are the best for all and can be got easy/

Hello friends, I live in brazil. Could someone tell me what I do to see more videos on youtube when I look for in the SEARCH on my tm5402? When I try to find videos, appears just few videos.

Back