Teck I have a sound problem

Mag 250 .no I have no vpn.and i tried fixing it by updating the software and yes I have spoke to the provider that's how I got this link..the problem is I cannot get any on the boxsets..

That's as clear as mud 'I have sound on the box sets no sound'
You have sound on live TV yes/no?
You have sound on on demand movies yes/no?
The series have no sound?

Right.
In the settings you have a choice of players for live and VOD usually 4097 or 5002 have you tried changing player for VOD to see if it makes any difference to the audio.
It can be changed back if no change

I am new to the hole setup so did not want to touch nothing really until I get some professional advice. If you tell me what to do I can have ago

I just did.
Change the player to see if it gives you audio.
You only have a choice of two.
Whichever it's on try the other
You can change back if it doesn't work, it's not going to blow up.

Because I have reset the box the settings i have is this..when the box restart it goes straight to the live screen the option for portals are not there no more

Attachments

• 20201130_022632.jpg
    20201130_022632.jpg
    757 KB · Views: 14
Go to SETTINGS then click GO TO THE INNER PORTAL and press OK, the click on SOFTWARE UPDATE and press GREEN, then RED to force update, the box will reboot and you should have portals back.
(Courtesy of @jfoley39)
Reloading portal may get audio back.
Bear in mind that mags have codec issues so you may have to use a different device if still no joy.
Although if all live and VOD is fine it's not a big thing if series isn't usable if it was a cheap sub
If you have a firestick or similar you'd be better off using that really.

Last edited:
Back