Tenda AC10U AC1200 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Cable Router

Joe516

VIP Member
Last edited:
I havent used that one joe, I use ASUS DSL-AC68U WiFi Modem Router - AC 1900, Dual-band, so much better then virmin sh*t routers mate, its great on WiFi also bud, split everything up between 2.4 and 5 ghz, its around 130 quid I think bud but its a great router in all honesty, I'll have a read up for you about the one u just put up tho

ASUS DSL-AC68U WiFi Modem Router - AC 1900, Dual-band

Edit... sorry Joe in regards to wifi speed, I normally clock at around 100/120 meg with it

Last edited:
I was just wondering if anyone has used one of these cable routers and have any advice on them Or could recommend one I'm on Virgin 350 Meg my hardwire speed is excellent it's when I go on Wi-Fi I dropped her around 50 so I'm trying to improve my Wi-Fi speed

Tenda AC10U AC1200 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Cable Router, a USB 2.0 Port, MU-MIMO, 4 Gigabit LAN Ports, 867Mbps/5 GHz+ 300Mbps /2.4GHz, Support VPN Server, WiFi Schedule, Power-saving: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
Some years ago I had poor quality VM 100M broadband and a VM Engineer checked and replaced old corroded cables and connections inside and outside the house to ensure top quality and speeds. He also installed a Forward Path Attenuator to the hub cable input to improve signal strength and stability. I also re-located my VM Router centrally in the house to improve signal.
Currently I am on VM 350M with SuperHub 3.0 but due to the amount of traffic it frequently fell over so I did extensive research on router brands and models before buying an Asus GT-AX11000 Gaming Router (Amazon Warehouse Deal) and now have the VM router in Modem Mode. Some Asus routers are pricey, but are a good investment with excellent specs and performance.
Click here for more info: Best Asus router 2020: the top Asus routers for any budget

Last edited:
Back