Terranium TV

i have a version that worls fine on android but cant get the bugger to install on firestick.

it will download fine but not install, then again i cant get anything to sideload using apps to fire either :grin:

if anyone wants to give it a go i have upped it to firedl.

working version - firedl code 129927

I have downloaded this app from 3 different sites and it is saying it has come to an end on all 3 with a RIP message ??.

Sir, you don't need to worry about the the shut down of the terrarium tv; all you need to do is, install crowns lite or titanium tv app on your android device to feel the movies and all without any issues. There are much more apps such as swift streamz and uktvnow which will also make you say wow with the variety of movies, videos and the way they stream stuff to your devices.

Regards,
Ramesh - ://uktvnowapk.ooo/

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a plethora of alternatives out there. Nothing is quite as good as terrarium was in its heyday but between them you can cover most bases. Get filelinked app and browse the options, but include aptoide app as this accesses more goodies. Personally my go to is Morpheus but loads of others deliver.

There is a plethora of alternatives out there. Nothing is quite as good as terrarium was in its heyday but between them you can cover most bases. Get filelinked app and browse the options, but include aptoide app as this accesses more goodies. Personally my go to is Morpheus but loads of others deliver.
filelinked is of course the biggest destination sir; I am also using the same but it require store's access code, of course, we can find out a lot. Morpheus TV is one of my favourites but seems its also shutdown; is that right sir?

Most of the apps work but some better than others depending on where they are getting the sources from, most of them have the option to add a real debrid account which will pull in all the latest sources,
If all else fails I would go back to Kodi > Exodus > and add the RD account works perfect and stops all the issues with looking for different apps that will close down at some point.

filelinked is of course the biggest destination sir; I am also using the same but it require store's access code, of course, we can find out a lot. Morpheus TV is one of my favourites but seems its also shutdown; is that right sir?
Hi mate, access codes available all over web, Morpheus still working as app for me, easiest way to get is via Aptoide which can be got through filelinked and plenty of other movie/tv apps on filelinked

Back