terrarium replacement?

Had a letter from FACT yet ? :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
I tended to move away from that side of the dark web when the fibre broadband came about as most did knowing streaming is was the future but will admit to a few snotty emails from various isp's over the years.
A stern friendly warning if you like :quiet:

They have blocked Terrarium again, apparently from the blog site, but you install Blokada and block the Blog site and bingo your up and running again, just tested my RD account on it and works perfect.
Still seems a lot of effort just to keep Terrarium going, when Kodi and RD just runs.

nope.

Gonna just use Kodi with RD

I'm sure I have read your comments elsewhere and you always refuse to pay for anything, so how come you are now paying for RD? Have you finally given in and realised that it's worth spending a bit of money?

Yes there is a working version of ttv, it's been rebranded to be called titanium TV, works well too

I'm sure I have read your comments elsewhere and you always refuse to pay for anything, so how come you are now paying for RD? Have you finally given in and realised that it's worth spending a bit of money?
Amount of people (in the real world) who ask me "is it worth putting Kodi on my firestick" my answer is always "yes but use Real Debrid to get the best out it which I normally get "sod that I ain't paying for it Kodi is supposed to be free I'll stick with my Netflix and Amazon prime instead" :mad:
At 3 times the price combined of a months Real Debrid. Some people :xd: :dying: :dead:

I agree, why pay £79 a year for Prime, plus whatever Netflix is, £10 a month??? Get Kodi with an RD account or Plex and you will get all the content that Prime and Netflix has, plus tons more at a fraction of the cost. Guy I work with is like this, won't pay for anything, want's it all free and would rather mess around with torrents to get content. He is the same with IPTV, refuses to pay £10 a month for all channels and is constantly trying to find discounted 'hacked IPTV'.

He says to me all the time, why are you paying for stuff it's all free just download it. Yeah, but you have to find it, download it, all I have to do is click it and it plays.

Tight as a crabs arse some people.

I agree, why pay £79 a year for Prime, plus whatever Netflix is, £10 a month??? Get Kodi with an RD account or Plex and you will get all the content that Prime and Netflix has, plus tons more at a fraction of the cost. Guy I work with is like this, won't pay for anything, want's it all free and would rather mess around with torrents to get content. He is the same with IPTV, refuses to pay £10 a month for all channels and is constantly trying to find discounted 'hacked IPTV'.

He says to me all the time, why are you paying for stuff it's all free just download it. Yeah, but you have to find it, download it, all I have to do is click it and it plays.

Tight as a crabs arse some people.
Yeah I have has a few people say to me why do you pay for what you can get on kodi for free IPTV wise, on the flip side of the coin there are also people who would rather pay £100+ a month for a full Sly package than that a year for IPTV when you tell them they look down there nose in disgust like you have just admitted to murdering your first born, so the media scare tactics when it comes to clamping down on the so called "modern day media pirates"must have some effect.

Yeah I have has a few people say to me why do you pay for what you can get on kodi for free IPTV wise, on the flip side of the coin there are also people who would rather pay £100+ a month for a full Sly package than that a year for IPTV when you tell them they look down there nose in disgust like you have just admitted to murdering your first born, so the media scare tactics when it comes to clamping down on the so called "modern day media pirates"must have some effect.

Mate of mine pays around £80 a month for Sky and BT sport......the only reason he won't switch is because he can't cope with football being 30 seconds or so behind live.

Here's the thing, sky and bt offer great products. When I had the full sky package before I got into this game of ours I was very happy.

The customer service was good, the product innovative and the sport coverage is what drives us to put up with clines, epg updates, reflashes, trials, vpns, 3rd party plugins, putty scripts, yada yada yada.

I cba with movies and entertainment any more and can deal with the morality of stealing their product as I would never buy it again anyway.

But for those that do, they get their monies worth. If it wasn't worth it to them they wouldn't pay.

We price select and who knows if advertisers take into account the extra thousand of pirated streams into account when pricing the value of sky carrying their branding.

Software companies have demonstrated the value piracy can add to a product.

RD is good for other things not just Kodi. I download lots of things. You know when you get those sites that have slow downloads and want you to pay for faster when downloading simple stuff like driver zip files? RD solves that too.

So its not just for Kodi really. Plus its cheap.

I only pay for prime because I get it for 50% off and its worth it at that price since if you order more than 10 items a year you will pay that much in delivery anyway...

RD is good for other things not just Kodi. I download lots of things. You know when you get those sites that have slow downloads and want you to pay for faster when downloading simple stuff like driver zip files? RD solves that too.

So its not just for Kodi really. Plus its cheap.

I only pay for prime because I get it for 50% off and its worth it at that price since if you order more than 10 items a year you will pay that much in delivery anyway...

It is a handy thing to have RD when it comes to downloads and correct me if I am wrong but it does also work on some of the apps mentioned in this thread? The Mrs pays the prime in our house for that exact reason next day delivery is always nice on stuff also.

TeaTV is rubbish imo. Showbox not that good either. So not proper replacements for Terrarium TV?

Do have RD but mainly use it for downloading than streaming. So with kodi and these other apps you get more stream links through RD?

Back