Terrarium TV No Ads

Ive just ordered a new box to, I couldn't decide between the T95Z plus and the H96 pro plus, I went with the H96 pro plus in the end.

my son got the H96 PRO PLUS but its still sitting un opened in his room as he has been working, but it looks like a decent box, good luck with it.

OK thanks for the info, waiting on a new box,
T95Z plus, new toy to mess about with for when cable goes tits up at the end of the month :grin::grin::grin::grin:
I have t95z plus 3gb and it's a great Android box.
I set up mine with showbox and terranium together with perfect player, perfect app (running iptv) and its a one stop media machine. :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just the same way as an android box for phones and tablets, just type it into google and its straight forward enough from there, latest version is 1.9.0 , i think

Been using terrarium tv for some time and it is better than showbox which is what I was using before but I have to say the app has gone downhill lately. Maybe it's just me.

Seems I don't get enough links and sources when searching.

Plus the stream randomly stops or when I try to forward or rewind it just messed up and freezes and just goes off. This is casting from the link to the TV.

Anyone experience this as I am lost to what issue is and am hating this app as never seems to work right like it does for most?

Dont know. Maybe because I am casting from phone to TV is why I am having issue compared to those who are streaming from app directly from android box etc.

Ye streaming direct from the app on the phone seems fine and reading here seems those who have terrarium as app or through kodi on android box works fine as well.

Not sure if would play better through chromecast or be same issues as using allcast, bubbleunp etc to cast to tv is utter crap.

So watching VOD sucks big time for me now.

Just to say, apart from terrarium theres another good apk for android for movies and tv shows, its called stremio, same principle as any other apk, download then install. I only installed it yesterday and it works well, one other thing when given the option to install more add ons, install the juan carlos 1 and 2 add ons as it gives the extra streams. Hope this dosent confuse things even more but its just another option for Android users.

Ive installed the files off bees here for the terrarium and player, but it keeps saying new version for yes player, and wont let me go any further till i click install, it then tries to install and a message comes up, " the package conflicts with an exsisting package of the same name". I have to let it try and install this a few times before it lets me play a video. Anybody eles get this, or no how to stop it? Its doing it on both my andriod boxes. Videos play fine once it lets me past this stage.
Thanks

Sounds like its conflicting with an older version of either of the apps

Thats what i thought, but ive never had either of those files installed before, ive uninstalled then reinstalled and its still the same.

Also how do i reply to certain people on here lol. Everytime i try it comes up like this.

Havent tried Redbox yet as a few people have said it is just the same as Mobdro, but i will give it a try later.

What the app or conversation part lol

The convo part, it wouldnt work before when i tried. The app is still same so dont no whats causing that.​

All sorted now i no longer get the message, i dont actually no what i did but think clearing data on yes player helped.
Thanks bees for the files

Last edited by a moderator:
Man just so many damn apps for live tv and VOD lol. Mobdro is crap imo. Poor quality and streams are not smooth. Haven't tried red box though.

Prefer showbox now to terrarium tv. Cartoon HD doesn't work anymore for me.

What I hate now about terrarium is I rarely get different links from different sources. Just same links. Plus keeps bloody asking me to enter captcha every time I try to find sources for whatever it is. Just given up on it now.

Back