Tescos trolley

frundlemud

One disabled trolley arrived on the path outside my door which leads to the river Severn.
I know you would all like one but. I looked up the Tescos number, spoke to nice lady who said trolley would be collected in a couple of days. Week later still have trolley so downloaded trolley collection app. These people collect trolleys, but my house was showing up as the wrong number also in the wrong place but I gave it a try and had a reply 2 days it would be gone.. but they never came. I had a shower thinking it may be BO or something. My wife called in Tescos 2 miles away saw customer relations lady, pick it up today or tomorrow. Week later still here. As passing by the store she popped in again and saw floor manager so going up in authority. He said later today it would be gone and thanked her as lots go missing even with automatic wheel locking systems based on distance. Clever stuff and gave her his number, not sure about that one. It is still here so...
Anyone like a almost new, little used, perfect condition with attachments for wheel chair. not a clone...I have one for sale £10 which I will use to buy a Tescos 20 pack of larger.

Still here. Cant get it in the car too big. Odd they don't seem to give a sNit about them. I may give it to my neighbour for plants in his greenhouse.
If there was a reward.........

Back