Tevion Vision 28216ALD

j4v3d

VIP Member
i have had this box Tevion Vision 28216ALD for a while now, tried fitting it in at brothers house using the dish, but some channels came on and some wouldnt just work, for some reason i think the dish has gone to the scrap dont know what happened there

i am wondering if anyone has heard of this box? and how can i get it working now?

would you require more information?

CCSJnOB2kKGrHqNh0E0E86TthBNKkbp8ZQ_12.jpg

Last edited:
You sort of answered your own question, you need a 45cm or above satellite dish with LNB, Wall mount and fixings, if it doesn't have the Satellite finder you will need one of them also, by the looks of it though it should have one with it as per the manual picture.

You sort of answered your own question, you need a 45cm or above satellite dish with LNB, Wall mount and fixings, if it doesn't have the Satellite finder you will need one of them also, by the looks of it though it should have one with it as per the manual picture.

What is LNB?

parents threw the dish away when having a clearout, still dont know why :overreact:

do you know where i can get it from? (the dish) last time dad tried fitting this, some channels came on and some didnt even work, do you know what the problem is?

what about them motorised signal thingy dont know what you call it, will that help? it has sky sports 1 and 2 on it and ESPN along with foreign channels so in your experience do you think it will work? probably will get someone professional to fit it for me once dad has gone on holiday lol

is it even worth having fitted?

Last edited:
A normal Sat dish should work fine, as for what you will get on it, I don't have a clue tbh, depends on where you point it.

DishComponents.jpg

Also I wouldn't bother with motorised dish for that lol.

[video=youtube;3Qzr4M3yYOI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qzr4M3yYOI&NR=1[/video]

only way to find out is get someone to fit a dish with the stuff, and see what channels i get on the box, either i will spend a lot of money and acheive nothing or actually get the desired result. i googled the box and not much come up on it. :(

would have been helpful if someone had a box like this

Back