The 6666 trick

foxer7

Hi there I got a line for a hs off eBay and these are the instructions I got :

Go to networks settings press 6666 on your remote to unlock hidden
menu. Go to camds setup, CCcam client setup, manage config files,
Choose number 1 (CCcam.cfg), Blue button to add, Change protocol to
CCcam enter rest of details and press the yellow button on the remote.
Press ok on your remote and make sure there is a tick beside the line
you just entered. Exit back to main menu then reboot your box and
enjoy.

Ive been trying my best with my box I managed to get openvix on all the channels downloaded connected to net and satellite but can't get my line in even when using FileZilla the usr folder is just empty.

Any help would be much appreciated

These are the instructions to set up an openbox, not a zgemma. Go to you tube and look for videos on how to set up your box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zgemma you want to download FileZilla client onto hot laptop.

Go to your box and then press menu> information > network and then take note of the IP.

Open up FileZilla on your laptop and in host - type in your box IP
Username- root
Password- root
Port-21

This will access the box and then depending on what line you have you need to do one of the following.

Cline- go to etc folder and then scroll down until you find the file named cccam.cfg and then right click on it and go to view/ edit. Once opened you will be greeted with something looking like
c: ************ 01 02 03 04 05 etc. Deleted all the text except for the C: and then add your details and save it.

Nline

You want to got to usr folder and the choose keys and in there you will find the file called newcamd.list- right click- view / edit and then enter your details in there and save.

Zgemma you want to download FileZilla client onto hot laptop.

Go to your box and then press menu> information > network and then take note of the IP.

Open up FileZilla on your laptop and in host - type in your box IP
Username- root
Password- root
Port-21

This will access the box and then depending on what line you have you need to do one of the following.

Cline- go to etc folder and then scroll down until you find the file named cccam.cfg and then right click on it and go to view/ edit. Once opened you will be greeted with something looking like
c: ************ 01 02 03 04 05 etc. Deleted all the text except for the C: and then add your details and save it.

Nline

You want to got to usr folder and the choose keys and in there you will find the file called newcamd.list- right click- view / edit and then enter your details in there and save.

I use cccam.cfg folder for Nlines and Cline both work for me. I go usr then keys folder to cccam.cfg, right click edit . delete whats in there and put Nlines or Clines.

Back