The all-new CS Sky-Numbered 28.2 chan. list for Openbox/Skybox + 13E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please someone help me before I go mad! I have just updated my Vu+ Solo2 with the latest Blackhole 2.1.7 image. All worked fine except for some reason when I get to the user manual (web based) it fails and so I have no manual. I have been trying to get the UK bouquets loaded and working but I am getting know where. I have my old backup versions which I have tried to load but they don't seem to work. Has something changed with the new image? I can't even work out how to add a channel to my favourites using the new interface (and I mentioned no new manual and I can't seen to find a copy anywhere!). Also my box came with a new Sunray vu+ remote control which does not appear in any of the literature that I can find and so some of the RC button combinations required for some of the functions are not available to me!
1. How do I get the channels in some logical order (or load the uk bouquets?) please. (I only have a list of over 1000 channels in alphabetical order and opening EPG gives them in random order)
2. Where do I get a manual for Blackhole 2.1.7 please
3. There used to be an Auto Bouquets Maker in the previous version of Blackhole but I cannot seem to find it in this new version?
Any help will be appreciated!

Last edited:
Does anyone please have a channel list update that works i have V8s and MUTV and BT sports is coming up no signal have tried installing AJsats latest update but they still arent coming up and now i think i am going crazy lol many thanks

right i am going to be a daftie here does anyone have the frequency for 3d channel as i used to have it but now it has gone cheers

Hi I'm new to all of this.
I have just bought a v8s and just wanted to know if this is what I need to watch TV on it?
If I wanted to watch certain movie channels or kids channels would I get that from here?
Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance.
Dan

hi all im after a channel list if possible for hotbird 13E i got a polish friend and he needs one but i cant seem to find any :damn:so if anyone can help or point me in the write direction be great he using a v8s open box thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back