The Blade 7000

Hi guys Thinking about upgrading to a blade 7000 from my f3 box.The f3 box is working well but i am curious as to what a blade box can do compared to the f3.Big difference in price so what do i get for the extra dosh.

Main differences are

Built quality is a lot better. No issues about clone boxes.

Channel lists can be downloaded onto the box at a push of a button
so no more loading AJ's etc.

One button timer recording feature.

7 day EPG.

The BM5000s is out and is very similar to the BM7000s but it's about £80-90.

It only has now and next EPG at the moment but we are expecting the 7 Day EPG firmware
to be out very soon, so it will be a great box for the price if that gets sorted.

Blade 5000s will be good and only £80

Hi Ron, Hope you don't mind me asking, where is the best place to get blade, I know nothing about these boxes, I was thinking of going to Sat Doctor and buying Skybox f5s, either 1month viewing £65 or 1year 3135.
I would rather buy the better box, do I still need to buy "gifts" for Blade.
If you think Blade is better, would you mind recommending where I could buy it from.
I know nothing about any boxes and am afraid of getting a clone or getting sold a dud.
Hope you can help or advise me.
Cheers, Pat

Amazon are selling them for £80. Not sure how genuine they are but third party seller feedback seems good.

I have never heard of a blade clone.

HTML:
www.satsecure.co.uk or www.satandcable.com
also amazon through the techkings shop.

Buy your line seperate to your box.

The tutorial is here

Last edited:
Is there any difference in Blade 5000 & 7000, I was offered Blade5000 with 1 year for £180, is that good, the guy selling it to me says it's better than skyboxf5s, he says he sells these boxes all the time, never has any issues.
What do you think. Should I buy it.

The BM5000s has only been out about two weeks lol

And the tutorial is only about a week old lol

Say, £80 for the box and £100 for a years sub and setting up your box with the correct firmware probably isn't a bad price
if the server is good.

I would take a recommendation off this site personally for a line and put it in yourself.

I think once the 7 day EPG comes out for the 5000 box, it will be a great buy.

Last edited:
Hi bees, thanks for your reply, you say take a recommendation off this site personally for a line and put it in yourself.
I have been on here for a week or two asking for someone to give me a recommendation, no luck yet also I don't know what a line is, I am asking for help.Sat and Cable are selling The Blade BM5000 HD £80. If I buy it from them, where do I get viewing card or whatever it is from?
I am looking for someone to help me get a proper box and subscription,
Cheers Pat.

Got mine from sat and cable because they where local. Yes, buy the box, upgade the firmware and put in a line
yourself, it's easy, just have a go, you will be fine.

Click on the word "here" in post number 6, There is a tutorial, links to firmware
and links to post a request for a line, all you need is there.

If you get stuck just post a new thread in the blade section and we can talk you through it.

There is only one thread used for requesting a line, it is here

Last edited:
Can I ask, a tv aeriel company has offered me skybox f5 £75, is this box ok, the guy,s coming tomorrow night. is skybox same as skybox f5s or is there a big difference.
cheers,pat

Hi Ron, Just ordered Blade 5000 from Sat & Cable. When I get box is there anything I need to do, I know nothing about updates, firmware, etc.
Thanks mate for all your help.
Cheers mate, Pat.

Click on the word "here" in post number 6, There is a tutorial, links to firmware
and links to post a request for a line, all you need is there.

If you don't want to click that link then this one might work better here lol

Last edited:
Back