The Exorcist

...pints of whiskey!
...for sure she was pretty impressive and very authentic...she was probably possessed mate!:emoji_fearful:
...you wanna read up on the story it was based on!...truth is always stranger than fiction...the poor sod!

I think I've read the story. I think this is the real recordings?

Shit man. I've listened to the recordings again. So freaky! Anyway before I forget if you haven't watch The Exorcist TV series you're missing a treat. One great twist in that!

Shit man. I've listened to the recordings again. So freaky! Anyway before I forget if you haven't watch The Exorcist TV series you're missing a treat. One great twist in that!

It IS some weird shit ain't it!!!
...hey mate you got me there! I've seen season one and thoroughly enjoyed it (googly-eye rules!) but am yet to watch two and it's been on my HDD since released :emoji_astonished:...I need to get my arse in gear me thinks!

It IS some weird shit ain't it!!!
...hey mate you got me there! I've seen season one and thoroughly enjoyed it (googly-eye rules!) but am yet to watch two and it's been on my HDD since released :emoji_astonished:...I need to get my arse in gear me thinks!

Oh you seen the twist then :grin:. Season 2 is very good also pal. You'll need to watch it :)

Oh you seen the twist then :grin:. Season 2 is very good also pal. You'll need to watch it :)

...yeah! ;) It was a clever move on the writers part, as I for one, did not see that coming!
I'll crack on with that second part next week hopefully and let you know :(y):

Exorcist 2 was a shocker mate. Exorcist 3 is a cult classic though in the franchise! Not trying to jump the Exorcist thread but this is by far the scariest thing I've witnessed in Horror movies. **** me many sleepless nights thanks to this fucker!

I forgot all about Zelda, not watched that film for years. Yeah, she definitely caused a few sleepless nights when I was younger.

I forgot all about Zelda, not watched that film for years. Yeah, she definitely caused a few sleepless nights when I was younger.

...not someone you need in your dreams as a kiddy-wink eh mate?!!! :emoji_eyes:
(...think nice thoughts...nice thoughts...nice thoughts...!)

...not someone you need in your dreams as a kiddy-wink eh mate?!!! :emoji_eyes:
(...think nice thoughts...nice thoughts...nice thoughts...!)

She has a remarkable look of our accountant at work, can't believe I have never noticed this before. All of a sudden I feel nervous being in the office with her......delightful woman!!

She has a remarkable look of our accountant at work, can't believe I have never noticed this before. All of a sudden I feel nervous being in the office with her......delightful woman!!
...ooh-Lordy! I think a wide berth is in order Sir...and may I venture some holy water to keep it/her repelled from thee!

Back