the kiddy & co sv team

produce the goods to prove a point that you can do what you say you can,or be shamed by all give you until 9th july as i was originaly going for the 4th july the day of the big party and fireworks.tick tock tick tock

What is this rubbish, that the kiddy is going on about people paying for a free to air box? We all know why people pay so much money for these 'fta' boxes. Who in their right mind would pay that much money for an fta box unless there was another purpose to them? If the starview team have failed us hd comdo and digital duo owners then just put your hands up an admit it, Instead of feeding us with garbage. Don't make promises unless you can keep them.

What is this rubbish, that the kiddy is going on about people paying for a free to air box? We all know why people pay so much money for these 'fta' boxes. Who in their right mind would pay that much money for an fta box unless there was another purpose to them? If the starview team have failed us hd comdo and digital duo owners then just put your hands up an admit it, Instead of feeding us with garbage. Don't make promises unless you can keep them.

I would hope to expect an apology from you very soon mate! I'm not feeding you full of garbage at all!

special guest appearance!

Nice to know your still alive kiddy and an angry free to air viewer hasnt caught up with u yet, the starview server is nothing more than comical, seems people have flocked with me in the masses even vip members all i need now is hitek on myside. We will not put up with sub standard service. So pull your finger out for petes sake!

Nice to know your still alive kiddy and an angry free to air viewer hasnt caught up with u yet, the starview server is nothing more than comical, seems people have flocked with me in the masses even vip members all i need now is hitek on myside. We will not put up with sub standard service. So pull your finger out for petes sake!

You've totally lost me there :-S

Back