the need for filezilla running whooshbuild

dazw713

hi guys.

so following on from my previous post a few days ago where my h5.2tc was stuck in a bootloop, and my preference was to restore backup but it didnt work, and I am now building everything back to the way it was. ive spent all week tinkering with this lol.

one particular issue im stuck with at the moment, is that i know that whooshbuild doesnt need filezilla. the h5.2tc just shows up in 'network' on a windows pc or laptop. only mine isnt currently doing this, i have nothing showing up in 'network'

its not the biggest problem ive ever had with a zgemma, but does anybody have a solution to bring the box back into being visible on 'network' ?

cheers

Press the Menu button on the remote and select Setup -> System -> Network -> CIFS/Samba Setup and enable

Press the Menu button on the remote and select Setup -> System -> Network -> CIFS/Samba Setup and enable
tried this. cannot see 'cifs/samba', only 'samba setup' i select that and then a popup box says "sorry, feeds are down for maintenance, please try later"

When that happens to me i turn off the computer then the router.
Restart the router after 2 minutes then another 2 minutes restart the computer and if you computer network is set up correctly it will locate the computer on the network.

tried this. cannot see 'cifs/samba', only 'samba setup' i select that and then a popup box says "sorry, feeds are down for maintenance, please try later"
Sorry, I was looking at a different box when pointing you to it. Samba setup is what you needed

Back