The not so secret project - teaser

Bloody hell dsayers back up to 76 now haha oj am like a big kid keep checking post to see how long its like my birthday and crimbo all in one lol. Looking good kidda mate

Bloody hell dsayers back up to 76 now haha oj am like a big kid keep checking post to see how long its like my birthday and crimbo all in one lol. Looking good kidda mate
same here i see a new post has been made and get all giddy thinking this is it :druming:

If it gets released and am in work am quitting lol no deffintly gonna be going home sick.......... So kidda in order for my kids to eat release this after 4.30pm thankyou :beg:

Shouldn't be a problem to do epg refresh

---------- Post Merged at 12:59 PM ----------

Just read this pages comments. You are all like big kids. Its only a skin people. Its isnt even the most exciting skin in the world. A bit more will be done over the long weekend. I am also off Tuesday. So if i dont hit any brick walls along the way i am planning on a tuesday release.

Last edited:
Loitering with intent.... Dsayers is intent on being the first to download it lol

Last edited:
i have changed my mind. Its only being released to people i have emails for. A treat for my fan club [evil laugh].

I think the only person not sweating on the above comment is dsayer. Hes first on the email list. Note to myself. Must stay off tk when intoxicated

Last edited:
if you look at post 59 I am getting there. Slow day today though. Some of the network menu screens are a pain in the butt and take an age to do.

Back on schedule now. Still looking like Tuesday release.

Plan of action.

Tomorrow

Fully test everything on ATV.
Install and setup VIX (as I don't trust the vix builds on here).
Skin the VIX specific screens.
Fully test everything on VIX
Reinstall ATV

Run all the code through a code formatter so its all nice and neat.
Remove surplus work in progress images from folders
Compress all the images.

Tuesday

Convert into IPK
Take a million screenshots.Write my skin post.
Release.
Turn off my computer for a week and chill.

Last edited:
Back