Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
I use the Internet all the time for work related stuff as well as recreational use.

As I purchase a large amount of computer related parts, I tend to track many sites for best options and prices.

I can't help but notice too that the stock levels on many sites are very active. One example of this is a major e-tailer who had 260 plus budget PC's for sale which were sold out within 2 days. They replenished the stock of this item with a quantity of 480 & they sold out in 3 days. They replenished once again with a quantity of 680 & are now (at time if this post, down to 67). That's Approx 1400 computers in roughly 3 weeks.

RAM is another fast mover of late. Many of the online stores I use are constantly out of stock but restock at lightening speed.

The above are just some of the many many other items I've noticed to be shifting stock on a large & regular scale.

Currier's that deliver to me always seem to be packed to the hilt with Amazon boxes too.

Auction sites seem to be holding their own too from what I can see?

I personally have made some cutbacks in my general run of the mill lifestyle but funnily enough, my online activity has not yet been affected.

My conclusion therefore is that there is no recession online.

The recession is offline.

What do you people think?

-

Back