1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the walking dead

Discussion in 'Whats on TV' started by djbombz, Oct 23, 2016.

1. infamousmach

infamousmach Member

Wow ... I hate it

2. Strong1

Strong1 Member

MY most disappointing season so far!

3. mrmanunited

mrmanunited Member

I agree, its doing downhill fast!

Im getting annoyed that all the characters stories are so spread out, it just slows the story and I lose interest. Just do something already!

Thing is, i'll still watch it...

4. Alonso Mosely

Alonso Mosely Member

This used to be great when there was a small group of characters, now its just getting silly IMO.

5. you can feel the tension growing, just waiting for a spark.

6. illdoit

illdoit Member

It's gone really down hill. A spin off following some of the walkers around might be more interesting at this point.

Alonso Mosely likes this.
  7. j4v3d

j4v3d VIP Member

Watched the season finale, finally some action - this has probably been one of the most disappointed seasons ever. Dragged on, literally!

Blood Bazza likes this.
  8. Blood Bazza

Blood Bazza Member

Best episode of the season so far! Not hard to do though lol

9. j4v3d

j4v3d VIP Member

Definitely the best episode of the season, can't wait till it comes back on again!

10. goose1

goose1 Member

best thing on tv is walking dead ricks team in for a ruff time once new season starts agin cant wait plus fear walking dead a good spin off i hope we see more spiky guy

[​IMG]

11. j4v3d

j4v3d VIP Member

Fear The Walking Dead has been alright so far. Feels strange without Travis in it.

12. goose1

goose1 Member

travis played a big part but i like the idea no 1 is safe

13. j4v3d

j4v3d VIP Member

Can't believe that guy is still alive, not mentioning the name just in case someone is not up to date. The most up to date episode was pretty good.