There's a Rant Room here but No "Thank You Room" lol

Hope admins don't mind me posting here but my topic is not only a "Thank You" but to also reiterate previous warnings on here regarding unscrupulous "Con Men".
First of all I'd like to say a BIG Thank You to :-

1554leslie
HiTeck
wheelo

All three helped my resolve an issue with an ex member and a con man.
As you can see I'm new to the forum, and upon joining I researched the forum and eventually having got a lot of information, I applied via the forum requesting an N-Line. Having received quite a few emails I narrowed it down to a veteran on here who had been a member since 2014. Having heeded various warning the member who I must say is now banned provided me with a recommendation. Believing all to be genuine. I contacted this person and was subsequently provided with working line for my openbox.
Only a few days after receiving the line the provider contacted me and asked me whether I would be interested in purchasing a complete zgemma box with everything installed. Not thinking that there was anything suspicious I made the purchase and awaited for the box to arrive.
To cut this story short the zgemma never arrived, In total over 90 emails later and two months elapsing.
With the help of members on here and threats of reporting him to the Police, I have finally received a full refund.

My advice to anyone who is new to all this. Do your research, ask loads of questions,heed advice of veterans, and be very very careful.
Not wanting to tar everyone with the same brush. These people are only a minority, but they are out there.
Again Many Thanks to the above three people for helping me get this matter resolved.
Cheers.

Glad you EVENTUALLY got sorted, sometimes things move slowly, but hey - alls well that ends well.

Back