Think I need skin and iptv provider

Ok so firstly I would like to apologise if this is in the wrong thread.
I would like to explain exactly where I'm at so someone could offer me some guidance.
I currently own a zgemma star 2s and have flashed this with wosshbuild v7 and it is showing me freeview tv only.
I'm looking for help on getting this box up and running with iptv in layman sense. I'm guessing I need a provider and would need to download some skins??

I would also like the same service on my smart tv upstairs, and help would be amazing!

Yes very clear, thanks.

I've had the box up and running before with iptv so I know it works but someone did it for me so takes me hours to do any simple task, just looking for help on getting it up and running again

Best thing to do is post ion the request thread......www.techkings.org/threads/anyone-recommend-a-good-server-for-iptv-january-february-march-2018.136334

Read the first post, take loads of trials and only sign up for a month to start with, see how it goes.

Any decent supplier will give you full instructions on how to install it onto your box and smart TV, if they don't know how to do this or don't want to help, walk away, there are plenty of suppliers out there who will help. Also, there is loads of help on these pages, if you get really stuck, just start a new thread with the details of your problem.

Back