Three 5G Home broadband + 3 months free then £20pm /21m (£13.35pm effective) + £100 Premium Quidco / £80

pupuqiop

TK Supporter
Three 5g routers have been discussed a few times on here. Saw this offer and thought I'd share. Credit to sajidtg @hukd for spotting and posting the deal. Intereresting reading the thread as not everyone reports good experiences with this setup so linked the thread as it might answer any questions people might have.
Three 5G Home broadband + 3 months free then £20pm /21m (£13.35pm effective) + £100 Premium Quidco / £80 Topcashback | hotukdeals

About this deal​

Quidco currently offering £100 cashback on this - makes this even cheaper.

4177430_1.jpg

Topcashback also offers £80 if you prefer TCB.

5G Home Broadband

Say hello to super-fast speeds with our 5G hub. It’s our best broadband for working from home.

• Average download speeds of 150Mbps [1]
• Truly unlimited data
• No landline. No engineer
• Plug and play setup
• Near-instant downloads
• 4K streaming
• 1 and 24-month contracts

Someone I know gets ridiculously high speeds with this ..download and upload...shame no good Three 5G signal where I live or would have given it a go.
I've got this broadband and had it since december last year. I pay £27.00 a month but on a rolling contract with free router. I then bought my own router with the intention of putting a smarty unlimted intenet sim in it. It did not work out so well, so i kept the 3 one going. I get 600mb at the router or via wifi in the upstairs room. I keep mine in a window with line of sight of the mast in an upstairs bedroom window.

Back