time out for tuner log error

tkeogh

when i am trying to do a scan to set up the autoboutiques i get this alarm'time out for tuner log error' i have the tuners both set up correctly i think! and cables are not faulty either. any ideas what my issue is?

Try disabling one tuner then scan, then try it the other way round as well.
Which ever tuner you find the error in you need to check the setup carefully Including cable connections

i did that also but no joy, i have another zgemma box which i plugged in and worked away fine but the vu solo box wont!! i have both tuners set up for exact same
simple,single,28.2e

what u mean? i set up the abm to my region etc and then i go to scan and its scans away for a minute of so an get to 503 channels ans 40 radio and then the alarm comes up

obviously there is but cant see where.. the fitting round one of the cables does be loose when i screw it in to the box but usually i can just push in cable so should be ok? works perfect on zgemma no hassle

obviously there is but cant see where.. the fitting round one of the cables does be loose when i screw it in to the box but usually i can just push in cable so should be ok? works perfect on zgemma no hassle
Maybe remake the cable ends, strip them back and redo them.
It's probably something simple that's stopping the scan.

think abm should pull in 630 odd + radio.
vu solo2 will have 2 sat feeds setup simple/single and listing 28.2.
abm also needs to be set up to one location in sd only.

cheers i found what the problem was! as u said abm needs to be set up to only on location and i had it set up for two!! is it east to get sky skin on the solo2 box?

Back